Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chaffey College • 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 - 3002 • 909/652-6000
The library would like to extend a warm welcome and make sure we are available to help you help students!
Librarians help students to develop research strategies by finding and evaluating credible and relevant information and resources.
PALs help students to . . .
- Understand assignment instructions & other materials in Canvas.
- Navigate to the Library Student Hub or the Library’s website.
- Show students how to locate and connect to a librarian for research help.
- Read & comprehend difficult texts.
- Understand individual prompts and pick a topic.
- Format works cited entries & annotated bibliographies.
- Integrate evidence & quotes in essays (in-text citations & MLA format.
Librarians help students to:
- Explore and develop research strategies.
- Learn how to access and use the Library catalog and databases effectively.
- Recognize the different types of information sources and when to use them in the research the process.
- Learn how to assess information for credibility and relevancy using library resources and the internet.
Powered by Springshare • LibApps Login • Feedback • BI Survey • Library Activities