- Students will understand the facets of learning and will activate this understanding to evaluate and create their own learning process.
- Students will become more literate in discipline-specific courses and general college work.
- Students will develop their positive learning identity.
- Students will notice others' ways of thinking and appropriate them into their own schema.
- The center's learning opportunities are equitable.
- Tutor training is dynamic, responsive, and pervasive.
- The center incorporates current applicable technological trajectories that inform learning and success.
- The center accommodates the appropriate needs of college faculty, staff, and administration.
WCONLINE │ Google Calendar │ LibGuidesTutorial │ LibApps Login │ OutlookWeb
Designed by Selene ☼ │ Graphics by DryIcons, Microsoft & Tagxedo