Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chaffey College • 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 - 3002 • 909/652-6000
Update! Update! Update!
The online Course Syllabus for this course has moved, and is now available on the Moodle classroom page for this course.
- If you are a currently registered student (not Wait List), you will log into the Moodle classroom for this course by visiting my.chaffey.edu from your desktop computer web browser.
- After logging in, select "Moodle" from the left-hand side of the My.Chaffey student page to access the class Moodle page.
- If you are a registered student, then you will automatically be added to the class page within 24 hours after registration.
- Click on the appropriate course from which you are registered, and you will be taken to this class' Moodle page.
- The online Course Syllabus is listed on the very front of the classroom page.
NOTE: Per Campus IT, all Chaffey College Students will not be able to access Moodle or their online class until after 12 p.m. (noon) on the first scheduled day of the course. This means that they may not even be able to log on to Moodle until that time.
For information on how to access Moodle, visit the following link to the Chaffey College Distance Education website for further information, FAQs, instructions, and Help Desk: https://libguides.chaffey.edu/distance_ed/students#s-lg-box-8676890
Recommended Web Browser(s): Safari 6.0.3 or later (OS X), Internet Explorer* 10.0.9 or later (Windows), or Google Chrome 27.0.1 or later (OS X or Windows). For more information, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201484
- Students are required to utilize their Chaffey College e-mail address.
- E-mail received from alternate, non-Chaffey.edu addresses may be flagged as SPAM and/or Junk Mail.
- E-Mail responses from Professor Bradshaw may take up to (2) two business days (i.e. 48 hours), Monday through Friday.
- E-Mails sent on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) may not be received and/or responded to until the following business day.
Remember: Keep backups your work!
Powered by Springshare • LibApps Login • Feedback • BI Survey • Library Activities
Please be advised that to use electronic material, you must agree to the following: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of fair use that user may be liable for copyright infringement.