Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chaffey College • 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 - 3002 • 909/652-6000
Step 1- Develop your topic
Step 2- Select Keywords
Step 3- Search the Library's Resources
Step 4- Evaluate Results
Step 5- Search Again!
- Research is about searching, evaluating your results, and then searching again, over and over
- Try different databases and different keywords in different combinations
- Keep track of what keywords are most helpful
- Keep track of what databases are most helpful
- Don't give up!! If you are feeling like there are no sources in the library's databases for you, contact a librarian
Do you need to cite your sources?
What can a Librarian help with?
- Finding the best keywords
- Figuring out how to use a database
- Tips and tricks for using Google like a PRO!
- Figuring out how and where to start researching
- Evaluating websites, articles, books, etc.
- Finding scholarly sources
- A friendly ear to bounce ideas off of
Powered by Springshare • LibApps Login • Feedback • BI Survey • Library Activities