Computers and internet are available to current Chaffey College students, staff, and faculty, on a first come first serve basis at the Rancho, Chino, and Fontana Library Computer Labs.
- Computer users are expected to abide by Chaffey College Internet Policy.
- 54 PCs are available in the Library Computer Lab.
- 40 PCs are available in the Library Classroom
PCs in the Library computer lab and Library classroom feature the following capabilities:
- MS Office 2019
- Google Chrome
Chaffey College offers wireless internet access to current Chaffey College students, staff, and faculty, using the Portal login information. For instructions on how to access the wireless network, please visit the links below.
Internet users are expected to abide by Chaffey College Internet Policy.
Students can plug in laptops, cell phones or tablets at several locations in the library, including:
- Behind the 1st floor reference book collection
- Reference area tables
- Reading room study carrels and tables
- Upstairs mezzanine study carrels, near the 700-999 stacks
For your convenience, headphones and noise-cancelling headphones are available for checkout at the Circulation Desk.
PRINTING & COPYING
- 2 black and white photocopy machines on first floor in the Library's computer lab, 1 on first floor of the library inside the copier room
- Black and white printing is available at the printing stations in the Library's computer lab.
- If you need to refill your Papercut printing funds, see the librarians at the Reference Desk on the first floor
- Printing Instructions
A reserve collection of textbooks is available. Students can check out textbooks for one hour of use in the library.
Journals, Magazines & Newspaper Databases
The library currently has 25 databases available for student research needs. Full text academic journals, magazines, and newspapers can be searched; specialized encyclopedias, statistics, images, and a collection of over 25,000 full text ebooks can also be searched.
Group Study Rooms
There are 8 group study rooms available for student use on a first come first serve basis. Rooms can accommodate up to 6 or 8 people. Groups may check out a key at the circulation desk. Please bring your current Chaffey ID Card and more than 1 person to checkout a study room.
There are 2 bookdrops located in the north-east side of parking lot #2 in the Rancho library. A parking space for immediate drop-off of books is available.