Reference titles are a great place to start if you are still looking for a topic. They provide short, concise entries of information and will often contain a userful bibliography to lead you to other resources in your discipline. Below is a sample of reference titles in [insert subject here].
The Research Process:
1. Develop your Research Topic:
2. Select Keywords from your Research Topic:
3. Search the Library Catalog to find Books & eBooks:
4. Search the Library's Databases to find Articles:
5. Evaluate your Sources:
6. Create your Works Cited or Reference page:
Need help? Ask a Librarian, we are always here to help you with your research assignments.