ArtStor is a digital Library with access to over 1.8 million high-quality digital images from museums, libraries, photo archives and other sources
To access the Artstor Digital Library you must be logged in to the Chaffey Portal using your Chaffey portal login.
2. Once at the database, choose ‘Enter Artstor Digital Library’
3. From there, you can choose to Browse collections. Browsing allows you to find images in the Digital Library without using a specific search term. You can browse Digital Library collections by geography, Artstor classification, or collection:
4. Search Collections:
To do a keyword search simply enter your terms in the search box:
5. Registered users can download individual images as high-quality files (.jpg) by double-clicking on a thumbnail and then clicking on the “download image” icon:
6. Create an account to download and print images.
Enter a valid email address and password (please use only letters and numbers in your password). This can be your Chaffey email, or another email you use such as gmail or hotmail. The email address you enter will be the username for your account and a place for Artstor to send your password if you should misplace it.
7. Advanced search allows you to choose parameters for your search, including keyword, date, geography, and classification: