1. Click on link of online library resource you wish to access. When prompted, login using your MyChaffey ID and password (same as used for wireless access onsite at Chaffey). The click on Login button. The login window will close and you will be directed to the library resource(s) you selected.
2. Haven't used MyChaffey yet? Go to https://my.chaffey.edu.
3. Your MyChaffey ID is first name initial and last name initial in lowercase plus 7-digit Chaffey College ID number (for example, Chaffey Charlie's ID would be cc0323232). Your password is your 6-digit birthdate in MMDDYY format (no spaces, example: 080792) the first time you login.
4. You will then be required to change your password and set up your security/password reset questions once logged into MyChaffey.
Below are recommended online library resources to search for scholarly reviews for the Book Critique assignment. Login required with MyChaffey username and password. See main panel of this page for important searching tips.
1. Type in Author name one box and keyword(s) of book title in another. From the pull-down menu to the right of the search box where you typed in author name, select PE People. From the pull-down menu next to where you typed title keyword(s), select PS Reviews & Products.
2. Click on full-text link below the information about the article to access full-text. Tip: Look for articles where author and title of your chosen book are listed in the Subjects area for more relevant articles.
3. Print, Email and Citation Tool located to the right of full-text webpage.