Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chaffey College • 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 - 3002 • 909/652-6000
Submit the reply and change the ticket's status:
- Click on the Submit as Closed button to send it to the patron and anyone who was cc'd on the ticket. It's at this point that the ticket would be added as an FAQ or to your Ref Analytics dataset, if you selected these options.
- This will also update the status of this ticket to Closed, which effectively means no further action is required for this ticket. However, if you click on the arrow portion of this button, you can select a different status. Here's a summary of each:
- Closed: this indicates that no further interaction is expected for this ticket.
- Open: this indicates that your follow-up may be required for this ticket. If a patron replies to you, the ticket will automatically be updated to this status.
- Pending: this indicates that you are expecting a follow-up from the patron. Compared to the Closed status, this can help you keep an eye on the ticket, as it will be listed along with your other open tickets.
- New: this indicates that the patron has submitted their question and is awaiting a reply. This is the status automatically assigned to incoming tickets.
Powered by Springshare • LibApps Login • Feedback • BI Survey • Library Activities