Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Chaffey College • 5885 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 - 3002 • 909/652-6000
How to transfer a chat to another user or department
- Click on the users () button at the top of the chat pane.
- From the Transfer Chat window, click on the department, local operator, or co-op to whom you want to transfer the chat.
- For other operators, you can click on the Open internal chat with operator ( ) icon next to their name to quickly chat with them to make sure that they can take the transfer.
- The operator, department, or co-op will be notified of the transfer.
- The chat window will indicate once the transfer has been accepted.
- At that point, you can remain in the chat if you'd like to have a group chat with the patron. Or, you can leave the chat (this will not end the chat, since you are no longer the owner).
Powered by Springshare • LibApps Login • Feedback • BI Survey • Library Activities